When everyday living becomes more challenging, a little help can go a long way.
It can make the difference in helping you or your beloved one stay at home, where most of us are happiest.
Whether it’s a few hours a week or full 24/7 home care living in, N&N provides fully customized, attentive, professional in-home care that fits the needs of your family.
We aim to deliver caregiver personnel for the elderly to live well and age gracefully. Those who love to make their clients smile no matter in which severe health condition they encounter themselves in.
what we do
Our certified professionals provide services that increase safety, build well-being and preserve independence – making life easier for your aging or disabled family member and providing peace of mind for those that contract us. We fully understand that a simple caring mistake can spell tragedy for another’s life. To us attention to detail is of utmost importance as it can literally be the difference between life and death.
who does it
N&N staff always operates in accordance with our principles of care including interest & compassion,
technical work knowledge, highest respect for privacy and confidentiality, sense of responsibility and safety always coming first.
We carefully select our personnel and understand that if they do what they love to do they will always perform at their best. In addition to that, our home nurses mostly speak the language of the country where they are working plus have a great knowledge of English. Most of our home nurses are accompanying their families for many years.
We offer flexible home-care for elderly as well as physically and mentally challenged children and adults:
- Personal Home Care: help with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, safe transferring from bed to wheelchair, meal planning & cooking, etc
- Homemaker Care: assistance with safely managing tasks around the house
- Companionship & Social Care: personal assistance to the ill and elderly to be able to live their life independently to the highest degree possible
- Special Home Care: for clients with an illness, disease, disability and/or severe medical conditions such as Alzheimer, Dementia, Cancer
- Medical Nursing Home Care: including care for diseases and conditions such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury (SCI), ventilator care, tracheostomy care, monitoring vital signs, feeding tube and catheter care
- After-Rehabilitation Care: short-term, physician-directed care designed to help a patient prevent or recover from an illness, injury, or hospital stay
- Household/Homemaker care: Management of the entire household including cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking and maintaining the space well
N&N provides the following home nurse service categories:
- Regular hourly care: as from four hours per week. Includes weekends, evenings and early morning hours. Flexibility in terms of location and time
- Regular full day care: as from one to 7 day per week
- Regular annual care: as from 5 days per week/ 48 weeks per year
- Regular 24/7 home care: our caregiver is living in, working 7 days a week
- Holiday care: Wether for holiday home nurse substitutions,or special events (2 weeks minimum)
why choose us
Our mostly Filipino candidates are the most qualified, well-vetted professionals in the areas we serve, having passed a rigorous process of screening before being part of our pool of experts. The wisdom the N&N founders gained over the last 15 years in the home care staffing business enables us to find the best candidates more efficiently, saving you time, hassle, and risk. We are happy to help families to provide joy, safety and a meaningful life to those who can not care for themselves anymore. A happy father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or child with a handicap are priceless. It is our duty to give back to the ones who loved and cared for us when it is our turn.
how to prepare
Once you’ve found the perfect home nurse for your family, it is time to explain all the specific rules, health history or show how everything works — like your complicated old dishwasher? You can’t be over-prepared when it comes to the care of your most beloved ones. Use this checklist below to make sure you and your home nurse are on the same page before she gets started. She’ll thank you for all the specifics when something unexpected pops up. If it helps, print out this page and check items off as you complete them to ensure peace of mind and a successful start to this journey with your new home nurse.